- Amy M. Sieben
- (612) 332-0100 main
- (612) 902-2749 direct dial
- (612) 332-9951 facsimile
- Download vCard
- Legal Administrative Assistant:
- Karen Carpenter
Amy focuses her practice primarily on construction law, as well as other areas of defense including automobile liability, premises liability, products liability, and environmental & pollution law.
Amy has served as the Construction Law liaison to the New Lawyers Section of the Minnesota State Bar Association, and a Co-Chair of the MDLA Construction Law Committee.
She is an active member of the Minnesota and Hennepin County Bar Associations, the Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association, and the Defense Research Institute. She has also participated in the Minnesota Women Lawyers Association, the Builders Association of the Twin Cities, and the Volunteer Lawyers Network.
Amy was named a 2007 Up & Coming Attorney by Minnesota Lawyer, and was included in the Rising Stars® list by Minnesota Law & Politics magazine in 2007 – 2012, and 2015 – 2016.
- Defended general contractors and subcontractors in hundreds of construction defect claims involving residential and commercial buildings.
- Defended developer in multi-million dollar condominium construction defect lawsuits.
- Defended chemical manufacturer in product liability lawsuit involving severe chemical burns in work site accident.
- Obtained favorable results for clients through trial, arbitration, and settlement involving construction and personal injury matters.
- Representation of clients involved with OSHA and MPCA regarding environmental regulations and compliance.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., 2003
- Western Michigan University, B.A., 1998
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- Construction Law
- General Liability and Civil Litigation
- Product Liability
- Property Damage
- Environmental Law
- Pollution Law
Awards and Honors:
- Included in the Rising Stars® list by Minnesota Law & Politics magazine in 2007 – 2012, and
2015 – 2016
- Named a 2007 Up & Coming Attorney by Minnesota Lawyer