- Bradley D. Fisher
- (612) 332-0100 main
- (612) 902-2746 direct dial
- (612) 332-9951 facsimile
- Download vCard
- Legal Administrative Assistant:
- Tricia Kreie
Brad practices primarily in construction, product liability, premise liability, environmental, pollution law, toxic tort, mass tort litigation. With a degree in mechanical engineering, Brad understands the technical nature of product liability and construction claims. He has the unique ability to translate complex technical facts, data and opinions into easily understandable concepts and terms. This background allows Brad to limit and control expert consultation, which results in cost-effective solutions to resolve client matters. He is also very experienced in handling and leading catastrophic loss investigations.
Brad represents small and large contractors, builders, and developers in construction disputes, employment issues, land development, real estate transactions, contract disputes, and construction delays. Brad also represents architects and engineers in professional liability claims.
Brad represents numerous product manufacturers in litigation across the country. He consults with equipment manufacturers on proper warning labels, instructions, and manuals. He has litigated multimillion-dollar cases in both federal and state courts involving both personal injury and property damage claims.
He has achieved the highest possible Martindale-Hubbell rating for legal ability and adherence to professional standards of conduct, ethics, reliability and diligence.* Brad has been included in the Minnesota Super Lawyers® list by Minnesota Law & Politics magazine in the area of Construction Litigation.
He is a member of the Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association, Defense Research Institute, the American Society of Automotive Engineers, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, and The Claims and Litigation Management (CLM) Alliance.
Key Practice Experience:
- Representation of contractors, builders and developers in hundreds of multi-family home, single family home, and commercial construction defect cases.
- Representation of property owners and insurers involving catastrophic loss investigations nationwide, including fire losses, propane explosions, grain bin collapses, commercial and residential losses.
- Representation of electrical contractor in $50+ million fire loss involving a power plant in Illinois.
- Representation of cleaning contractor in a double amputation case involving a worker falling into meat processing equipment.
- Representation of torchiere lamp manufacturer in fire litigation nationwide.
- Representation of electrical contractor in data center litigation involving underground routing of electrical conduits.
- Representation of chemical manufacturers in wrongful death and chemical burn cases.
- Representation of clients working with OSHA, MPCA and RCRA regarding release of hazardous materials and cleanup costs.
- Representation of companies in regulatory compliance, product warnings instruction, and recalls.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., 1991
- North Dakota State University, B.S. (Mechanical Engineering), 1987
- Gustavus Adolphus College
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
- 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
- Catastrophic Loss (Fires, Explosions, and Property Damage)
- Class Actions
- Construction Law
- Environmental and Pollution Law
- General Liability and Civil Litigation
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability (Architects & Engineers)
- Toxic Torts
- Wrongful Death
- Mechanic’s Liens
Awards and Honors:
- Multi-year recognition by peers in Super Lawyers® list by Minnesota Law & Politics
- AV peer rated by Martindale Hubbell® (the highest rating available)
- Named 2013 Top Rated Lawyer in Commercial Litigation by American Lawyer Media
- Named 2012 Top Rated Lawyer in Construction Law by American Lawyer Media
* Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review process that rates lawyers. Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- Author of Minnesota section in DRI’s Construction Litigation Desk Reference: A Fifty State Guide to Construction Litigation (2014 and 2016)