- Jennifer R. Olson
- (612) 332-0100 main
- (612) 902-2759 direct dial
- (612) 332-9951 facsimile
- Download vCard
- Legal Administrative Assistant:
- Karen Carpenter
Jennifer is a former medical-surgical registered nurse and a civil litigation defense attorney with more than 12 years of experience. The focus of her practice is the defense of personal injury actions, products liability cases, insurance coverage disputes and construction defect matters. Jennifer obtained her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the College of Saint Benedict in 1996 and her Juris Doctorate from the University of North Dakota in 2001.
- Jennifer has represented general contractors and subcontractors in hundreds of residential and commercial construction cases involving defective construction and water intrusion. She has successfully obtained summary judgment for several of these clients. Most recently, she obtained summary judgment in favor of a general contractor in a catastrophic personal injury case and for a stucco subcontractor in a multi-million dollar condominium case.
- Jennifer has defended manufacturers and installers in a number of fire and flood subrogation cases with products ranging from industrial ovens to sprinkler and plumbing systems.
- She has counseled insurers on a wide range of coverage matters, from daycare abuse to construction.
- Jennifer’s personal injury cases have included underinsured motorist claims, premises liability claims, and product liability matters involving medical supplies and equipment.
- University of North Dakota, J.D., 2001
- College of St. Benedict, B.S.N., 1996
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Environmental and Pollution Law
- General Liability and Civil Litigation
- Insurance Coverage and Litigation
- Managed Care Litigation
- Professional Liability (Architects & Engineers)
- Toxic Torts
Awards and Honors:
- Named a Rising Star by Minnesota Law & Politics 5 times.