- Steven J. Sheridan
- (612) 332-0100 main
- (612) 902-2748 direct dial
- (612) 332-9951 facsimile
- Download vCard
- Legal Administrative Assistant:
- Karen Carpenter
- Steve has handled major complex insurance coverage litigation involving claims of up to $300 million.
- He has handled hundreds of construction defect claims involving residential and commercial buildings.
- Steve has defended serious personal injury and wrongful death claims in excess of $1 million; he has obtained numerous personal injury defense verdicts.
- He obtained defense verdicts in complex product liability litigation.
- Steve has obtained favorable results in dozens of arbitration proceedings in personal injury, construction, and architects/engineers errors and omissions matters.
- He has successfully handled complex business litigation.
- Steve has significant experience handling a variety of professional liability matters.
- University of Denver, J.D., Order of St. Ives, 1995
- St. John’s University, B.A. (Government), magna cum laude, 1992
- Minnesota State District Court
- Wisconsin State District Court
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, North Dakota, Western District
- 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
- 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
- Antitrust Law
- Aviation Law
- Business Litigation
- Catastrophic Loss
- Class Actions
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Environmental and Pollution Law
- General Liability and Civil Litigation
- Insurance Coverage and Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Managed Care Litigation
- Professional Liability
- Toxic Torts
- Wrongful Death
Awards and Honors:
- AV peer rated by Martindale Hubbell® (the highest rating available)
- 2013 Top Rated Lawyer in Insurance Law selected by American Lawyer Media
- 2014 Minnesota Top Rated Lawyer selected by American Lawyer Media
- 2014 Top Rated Lawyer in Construction Law selected by American Lawyer Media
- 2015 Top Rated Lawyer in Appellate Law selected by American Lawyer Media
* Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review process that rates lawyers. Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.