- Tyler S. Carlson
- (701) 356-4050 direct dial
- (701) 364-5603 facsimile
- Download vCard
- Legal Administrative Assistant:
Tyler focuses his practice in the areas of construction law and general civil litigation. He has worked with nationwide companies, local businesses, and individuals. He has successfully represented clients in mediation, state, federal, and tribal courts, and at the appellate level.
He earned his J.D. at the University of North Dakota School of Law. While at the University of North Dakota, Tyler served as member of the Moot Court Board. He was also elected to the Order of the Coif for his academic achievements.
- Argued four cases before North Dakota Supreme Court.
- Represented general contractors and subcontractors in complex construction defect suits.
- Negotiated a dismissal of client at no cost in a construction defect suit.
- Defeated a motion to dismiss from a national metal building company in a federal case involving construction defects.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for client in tribal case involving dispute regarding trucking of excavation materials.
- University of North Dakota, J.D., 2011
- North Dakota State University, B.S., 2008
- North Dakota
- Commercial Litigation
- General Liability & Civil Litigation
- Construction law
- Business Litigation