- Troy A. Wolf
- (701) 356-4051 direct dial
- (701) 364-5603 facsimile
- Download vCard
- Legal Administrative Assistant:
- Katie Rudnick
Troy practices in the areas of insurance coverage, personal injury, product liability, commercial law, contract law, construction law, toxic tort and mass tort litigation. Troy has over twenty years of legal experience representing insurers, policyholders and large self-insured corporations in a wide-range of civil litigation matters.
Troy has extensive trial and appellate experience. He has tried numerous cases to verdict in North Dakota, Minnesota and Wisconsin. He has briefed and argued numerous cases on appeal before various appellate courts including the North Dakota Supreme Court, the Minnesota Court of Appeals, the Minnesota Supreme Court and the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Defense verdict for railroad in multiple-injury railway crossing accident case.
- Defense verdict for property insurer in hotel property damage case.
- Successful reversal on appeal of adverse verdict against insurer in garnishment action in connection a Miller v. Shugart settlement of a wrongful death claim.
- Defense verdicts in a number of personal injury cases.
- Numerous cases involving successful granting of motions to dismiss or motions for summary judgment on behalf of defendants in insurance, personal injury, construction law, property damage, toxic tort, commercial and contract law cases.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D. 1991, Magna Cum Laude (Class Rank 5/227)
- Arizona State University, B.S. 1983, Magna Cum Laude
- Minnesota State Courts
- North Dakota State Courts
- U.S. District Court, North Dakota
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- 8th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Insurance Coverage
- Construction Law
- General Liability and Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Product Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Professional Liability
- Errors & Omissions
- Contract Litigation
- Catastrophic Loss (Fire & Explosion)
- Toxic Tort
- Mass Tort
Awards and Honors:
- 2013 “The Finest Lawyers in the World” designation by International Society of Primerus Law Firms.